Frequently Asked Questions
- WHAT HAPPENS AT YOUR CONSULTAION?
- Your current health problem will be discussed in depth as well as other
relevent health issues. This will help in choosing the appropriate medicine for your condition. In addition
discussing your diet and other general health factors also ensures that the herbal medicine selected is most effective.
All information relating to you and your health is kept strictly confidential.
- WHAT HERBAL MEDICINE WILL BE GIVEN?
- The herbal medicine is normally in liquid form and one teaspoonful is usually taken three
times daily.The medicine is made up for you by Jonathan Wright while you wait. The mixture is carefully chosen for you from the
160 different plant extracts at All Herbal Medicine. A combination of herbs will be selected which work together to make the
medicine more effective.
- WHICH CONDITIONS CAN BE TREATED?
- A very wide range of complaints can be treated effectively by using herbal medicine.
As well as minor conditions more serious or chronic conditions can be helped too. Herbal medicine is also ideal for those
who want to improve their general health and over all sense of wellbeing.
- DO HERBAL MEDICINES REALLY WORK?
- Yes they do. Herbal medicines have been used all over the world for thousands of years for
precisely this reason. Different complaints take different times to improve. Usually it is possible to discern changes for the better
quite soon after starting treatment.
- ARE HERBS SAFE, OR ARE THERE SIDE EFFECTS?
- Herbal Medicines are very safe indeed when they are used properly. A properly trained and qualified herbalist
will give safe medicine which will work effectively.
- CAN I CONSIDER HERBAL MEDICINE FOR MY CHILDREN?
- Yes of course although their wellbeing and speedy recovery is best ensured when treated
by a qualified herbalist.
- WILL HERBAL MEDICINE GO WITH MEDICINE FROM MY DOCTOR?
- Usually the answer is "yes". Herbal medicine can be combined with other complimentary
therapies too. Often herbal medicine is very effective at reducing side effects of some orthodox treatments. Your qualified herbalist
will know which herbs to give if you are taking medication from the doctor.